CBA Reward Points Program
How the CBA Rewards Points Program Works
Our modest rewards program is a small token of appreciation to loyal customers who use our products on a regular basis.
Registered customers with active accounts earn Reward Points every time they make a purchase. The Reward Points are recorded in the customer's account. To see your active Rewards Points level, click the large Rewards button on the lower right side of this page. If you are logged into your Cards by Anne account you'll be shown your Reward points dashboard.
NOTE: Reward Points cannot be combined with other discounts. If you are using another discount, CBA Reward Point discounts cannot be added to your checkout page.
CBA Rewards Points Rules and Regulations:
- Registered customers earn 2 points for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases.
- Points are redeemed at the rate of $1.00 for every 100 points.
- The subtotal amount (before shipping and tax) on the shopping cart is used to determine the points earned .
- Qualifying purchases do not include products purchased at wholesale rates.
- Customers can use their points to pay for part or all of their next online purchase.
- Customers can choose to redeem points by clicking the large Rewards button on the lower right side of any page on our website. You must be logged into your account to access your Reward Points.
- To generate a unique discount code that can be used to pay for all or part of your next online purchase, choose "Ways to Redeem" in the Reward Points window, then click the "Redeem" button. You can choose the number of points you wish to redeem by using the points slider. Once you redeem the points, you can immediately apply the discount code to your checkout page or wait to use it later.
- The CBA Rewards PointsProgram began on January 28, 2016.
- Points never expire, but Cards by Anne reserves the right to discontinue the earning of points at any time.