Anne's Speaking Schedule and Topics
Would you like Anne to speak at your next seminar, retreat, conference, or meeting? Here's your chance!
Since the birth of Cards by Anne, Anne has been invited to be a guest speaker on a number of topics such as Neuroscience and Spirituality, Self-Compassion, Mindfulness and Meditation, The Grateful Life, Creativity, and Neuroscience and Happiness. Having taught for years, her presentations are thought-provoking and truly engage the entire audience. All have been happy with choosing Anne to participate in their event.
Some topic examples include:
- Neuroscience and Well-Being: How Spirituality Affects Our Health and DNA
- Neuroscience and Spirituality for Teens and Young Adults
- Neuroscience and Spirituality: Technology, Our Brains, and Spiritual Practices
- The Spirituality and Science of Self-Compassion: Caring for Ourselves in Unsettling Times
- Spiritual Practices for Challenging Times
- The Science and Soul of the Breath
- Exploring Our Creativity, Nurturing Our Spirits: Insights from Neuroscience and Positive Psychology
- The Courage to be Imperfect
- The Breath: Pathway to Mindfulness
- Cultivating Inner Peace: The History and Tradition of Western Mysticism
- Practices to Cultivate Inner Peace
- The Spirituality and Science of Happiness
- Amazing Women of the Church
- Gentle Yoga and Meditation
- The Spirituality of Imperfection
- Lessons from Silence: Gentleness, Compassion and Love
- The Grateful Life
- Neuroscience and Contemplative Practices
- The Spirituality and Science of Compassion
- Mindlessness to Mindfulness
To see detailed descriptions of each talk listed above, click here.
Please contact Anne (email@example.com) for more information and pricing.
Anne's Speaking Schedule
"Spiritual Practices for Healing," Chaplains and Healthcare Professionals, Fall Conference, Archdiocese of Los Angeles
|September 16, 2021|
|"Spiritual Practices for Challenging Times," and "Neuroscience and Well-Being: How Spirituality Affects Our Health and DNA," Las Vegas Diocesan Conference, The Orleans, Las Vegas, NV||September 18, 2021|
|September 24, 2021: Virtual Retreat for Chicago Catechist Certification, 2:00-4:30 pm||September 24, 2021|
|Several Retreat Offerings, Siena Retreat Center, Racine, WI, Info at sienaretreatcenter.org||September 30 - October 3, 2021|
"The Science and Soul of the Breath: Pausing to Nurture Our Spirits, Bodies and Brains," Pittsburgh Catholic Women's conference. $25 includes meals.
|October 9, 2021|
|"Neuroscience and Well-Being: How Spirituality Affects Our Health and DNA," Bethany Retreat Center, Frenchville, PA. bethanyretreatcenter.org||October 15-17, 2021|
|"The Spirituality and Science of Self-Compassion," Dominican Leader Formation Program, Englewood Cliffs, NJ||October 20, 2021|
|"The Spirituality and Science of Self-Compassion," RCRI Conference, Virtual||October 26, 2021|