How CBA Rewards Works
Our modest rewards program is a small token of appreciation to loyal customers who use our products on a regular
Registered customers earn reward points every time they make a purchase. The reward points are recorded in the customer's account.
customer has earned 200 points she/he will receive an email notification from us that the points redemption threshhold has been met
and can be used on the next online order.
Of course, the customer can allow points to build up beyond the threshhold amount if desired. Notification emails
(reminding customers of their earned point total) will be sent every 30 days
to customers who are at or above the threshhold level.
Create an Account
CBA Rewards Rules and Regulations:
- Registered customers earn 2 points for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases.
- Points are redeemed at the rate of $2.00 for every 200 points.
- The subtotal amount (before shipping and tax) on the shopping cart is used to determine the points earned .
- Qualifying purchases do not include products purchased at wholesale rates.
- Customers can use their points to pay for part or all of their next online purchase once their point total reaches or exceeds 200 points.
- Customers can choose to pay with points by selecting "Reward Points" on the payment type drop down menu during check out.
- The CBA Rewards Program begins on January 28, 2016.
- Points never expire, but Cards by Anne reserves the right to discontinue the earning of points at any time.